Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to go out in the morning from the Raisin River, have not fished in 10 days. Where are the Walleye? any help will be appreciated.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Was out yesterday in front of SSP in 22 fow Took limit using harness and bottom bouncers. Lots of junk fish and some perch.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the feedback. Went out today from 9:30 till 3:00. We took 7 keeper walleye and 10 shorts. Found a few fish about 2 miles north of the Toledo water intake. Moved to the E buoy and found a few fish just south of the buoy in the dumping grounds.

·
Registered
2,533 Posts
I fished brest bay today,found the fish on the south side of bay from the south side of the rocks of ssp to over by the rasin river...20-22 fow...dipseys with spoons 30 ft. back...blond chicken wing still hot also pink panties...could not get the crankbait bite going until I put a deep lil ripper out 100 ft. pink panties and Barbie colors worked good... bet I caught 20-25 8 in. walleyes...finished at noon.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Fished today from 11:00 till 3:30, 3 fisherman took 17 keeper walleye casting weapons and Erie Dearies out of Bolles Harbor in 21 feet of water southeast of E buoy. We also caught 30 or so catfish, very few Sheephead and white perch.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Fished today from 11:00 till 3:30, 3 fisherman took 17 keeper walleye casting weapons and Erie Dearies out of Bolles Harbor in 21 feet of water southeast of E buoy. We also caught 30 or so catfish, very few Sheephead and white perch.
Were you drifting and dragging the Erie Dearies across the bottom or were you attempting to keep them at a certain depth? I have not done much drift fishing except for jigging

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Were you drifting and dragging the Erie Dearies across the bottom or were you attempting to keep them at a certain depth? I have not done much drift fishing except for jigging
We were casting and retrieving using the swing method the fish were suspended about 12-15 down.

·
Registered
444 Posts
Elvis has not left the building. Limited out Monday and Wednesday fishing from Fermi to the Banana Dike in 20 fow. Not a lot of junk fish and decent sized walleyes, did not have to measure a fish. Two two man limits before noon each day is probably our most consistant all season. 30 Jets 80' back took all the fish for you nonmeat riggers. Favorite colors were sir walleye and Boy-girl on hammered copper. Did not lose too many at the boat as well, hooked pretty solid. Some sheeps on Mon not on Wed. Not too many boats up there.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts