Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Headed out tomorrow morning to the bay with my son. He wants to try "walleye spoons". What is a walleye spoon? I've only started walleye fishing this year, not sure what to look for. Been using bb and meat rigs.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Headed out tomorrow morning to the bay with my son. He wants to try "walleye spoons". What is a walleye spoon? I've only started walleye fishing this year, not sure what to look for. Been using bb and meat rigs.[/fishing
Headed out tomorrow morning to the bay with my son. He wants to try "walleye spoons". What is a walleye spoon? I've only started walleye fishing this year, not sure what to look for. Been using bb and meat rigs.
I use Jr streaks or mi stingers. They are smaller walleye spoons

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just got back from Northwoods, guess what I found.....Walleye Spoons! Got some to try tomorrow! I know you need to go a bit faster, but do you still need bottom bouncers?

·
Registered
422 Posts
Love to see some more input on this myself. Want to learn how to use them. Heading to the bay tomorrow and stopping by Franks to get tadpoles and some spoons to get started.

·
Registered
25,482 Posts
Pick up some Michigan Stinger spoons, J-Deeze or Moonshines. At Franks, Run them on a 4-5' lead behind Mini Dics, Jet divers, Or tad-poles. 40-60' behind your boards, At 2.3-3.0 Mph. You will be in the ball park to get started..
10511235_1471057896475286_8118452338003248606_n[1].jpg

1 - 7 of 7 Posts