Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have a walleye report for southern Michigan, near Jackson or Lenawee county? My Navionics app says Sand Lake near Wamplers lake has walleye but I have never been out there. I'm looking to take my dad out to catch his first and my first walleye on the ice.

·
Premium Member
4,700 Posts
:yeahthat:[QUOTE="Ryan O'Dowd, I'm looking to take my dad out to catch his first and my first walleye on the ice.[/QUOTE]sounds like this could take a few years unless you go to saginaws wally world.:rant:eek:h yes ,that's what I would do if I was you, go to WALLY WORLD:woohoo1:

·
Registered
215 Posts
WELL if we EVER get ice back head over to the Saginaw river. Best place in michigan to target eyes without anything more than a rod and auger.

·
Premium Member
4,700 Posts
its not realistic to expect to both catch your first walleye on your 1st time out for them unless you go with jth or theres always wallyland.maybe some1 could guide you onto them tho,that might be a possibility,never thought of that.anythings possible tho,hope we get harder ice so you guys can go fishin tho,its not about catchin fish when your with your dad,have fun,maybe you guys will get into them.good luck
jacktownhooker said:
CAUGHT 4 WALLEYE TONIGHT

1 - 11 of 11 Posts