Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I fished with Mike T, Skip S, and Chuck A. It was a fairly quick trip to punch our 4 man ticket. We farmed 3 keepers at the end. All colors were going and at at one point we had 4 fish on. 3oz BB off the down rods and 2oz BB off from 10 Offshore boards. 25-31 FOW with a speed between 1.2 and 1.7 MPH. As usual I gave my five away. Surface temps were 67.5 to 69 degrees.

·
Registered
5,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Stay on em Frank! I'll need some intel soon. :D
You know where I was at. You and Cherry fished with me there before. Thanks a ton for your help in the WFW event.

·
Premium Member
29,967 Posts
Great job Franky!:) Wish I could have made it. Wrist is feeling better, finished up the wings and cheeks today with Joe from the WFW. Got plenty now for a pot of chowder and some frying at an outing or 2:D I'm guessing you were south? Will be out Friday I hope prefishing for sat., but forcast don't look to good right now. I hope they're wrong. I'll get up there one day atleast this year for sure, will keep in contact buddy. Keep on em!

·
Registered
5,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Great catch and spot on report. Thanks Frank, love reading your reports.
Good fishing with good friends. I love every minute I spend on the bay. I started out perch fishing on the bay with my mother and father about 1950. It gets in your blood. I hope we can share a boat again.:)

·
Registered
578 Posts
Good job Frank I look forward to your reports. Hoping I can add some information in the next couple of weeks. That 4 letter word has been stopping me the last month or so.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts