Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4,255 Posts
Not sure what the warranty situation is for Redington, but Patagonia or Simms would likely repair or replace, so it's worth checking into.

Did you frequently dry your wading boots in the sun? That can cause some issues if done consistently. I always dry my waders and boots out of the sun. I only ask because the rest of the boots don't look to be overly worn out or abused...

Reactions: FLYKING02

·
Registered
4,255 Posts
Its hard for me to dry my boots outside at my apartment just because I don't want them being stolen. I typically squeeze them to get most of the water out, then shove old towels down in them and let them sit in the tub.
I actually think it's better to dry them indoors, but with air movement like from a fan.

I've gotten tons of good use from this little gadget, fits in your wader bag, and can be plugged into a plug or a 12v cig lighter in a car and you can actually dry your boots from the inside while driving:

·
Registered
4,255 Posts
Thanks. Gonna have to look into this.
I should be clear, this device will dry out boots over a fairly long period, like over night. They don't blast them dry within hours, but I think the air movement they provide, even if they don't fully dry the boots right away, helps a ton. Plus, super convenient.

Reactions: FLYKING02
1 - 3 of 3 Posts