Michigan-Sportsman.com banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anybody have the gator waders? how ya like 'em? done with banded, two pair in three years and they leak with no holes, both pairs. not looking for other brand comments, i've been through them.
thanks

·
Registered
659 Posts
Do the Gators ever go on sale?
I think I'm going to give them a try... I need a new pair by next season.
Buy now or wait for a sale to come along?

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i dont think so. i had a 10% off coupon i got when i ordered something from somewhere....lost it. also i wear an 11, would i go 10 or 12?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Just my experience...with my Gators I went up one size. Wear an 11 got a 12. No prob wearing a heavy wool sock. Also, just my opinion, dont hang them in the off-season or fold them. Rather, clean them off, roll them and store them in a wader-bag in a cool dry location. (Dont try puttin them back though in the bag they come in. Too tight a fit for long-term storage.)

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i'm talking breathable

·
Registered
89 Posts
I'm on my 1st year w my breathable non insulated. So far so good. But I usually get a 10 and I got the 12. MUCH more comfortable. I think they use the people who make these as foot size examples!!!!;)

·
Registered
659 Posts
If anybody else was looking at them, Gator will send you a 10% off welcome coupon if you sign up to their mailing list. You can always unsubscribe as soon as you get the coupon. The 10% coupon doesn't seem to expire though.

I'm going to hold off until closer to (next) season to order a set. Maybe a better coupon/sale comes along before then, if not I'll have the 10% in my pocket.

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i cant find where to sign up....

·
Registered
659 Posts
I just ordered a new pair of Gator waders for this season.

I was going to order them back in January, after my last pair of waders (cabelas) started leaking, but decided to wait until this hunting season to order them.

Be sure to check out Waders.com. I was able to get a better deal through them than going through Gator directly.

·
Registered
2,778 Posts
TRoll a little on line. Someone must sell at something less than retail.
Many shoe/leather boot sellers are on line for savings of 40-50 bucks. Havent bought and leather boots in about 12 yrs.

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
wtf are you talking about???

Reactions: aacosta
1 - 17 of 17 Posts