Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you're looking for a watchdog! They just love everybody so much, especially the kids. This morning after the new snow...she is six-months old and full of it!!!

This is her Upland Journal cover photo...:lol:

And one for the Pet Food execs...:lol:

Happy Puppy!!!

Thanks for allowing me to share...

Mark

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
Very cute pictures... My V loves my kids... the lady I am leaving Stella with while I am in Mexico says that all V's are the sweetest dogs she has seen.

·
Registered
12,047 Posts
Mine is worthless as a watchdog. She loves everyone. She is so much of a velcro dog that sometimes she just gets in the way.
I have never seen a dog that has to be right next to someone all the time. This might be why she minds so well.

·
Registered
4,826 Posts
Vizslas are the best. We had one for 9 years and he was the greatest pet in the world. In my opinion, the most beautiful dog, too.

Now we have Maddie, a 1.5yo Chocolate and she is wonderful. But I'll always have a place in my heart for Skeeter.

·
Registered
2,126 Posts
Nice pics. She'll get more protective of the family as she gets older. They are very good watch dogs. My older one woke my wife up before some guy jumped our fence and broke into the garage for the second time in one week. The first time was in the daytime and no one was home. I'm not sure if he heard him in the alley or smelled him. I'm half def so she had to wake me up. He could run really fast :lol: .

·
Registered
2,570 Posts
BarryPatch said:
Nice pics. She'll get more protective of the family as she gets older. They are very good watch dogs. My older one woke my wife up before some guy jumped our fence and broke into the garage for the second time in one week. The first time was in the daytime and no one was home. I'm not sure if he heard him in the alley or smelled him. I'm half def so she had to wake me up. He could run really fast :lol: .
LOL, "he could run really fast :lol: ".

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.