Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
35,751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's the best excuse that you've heard for a game law violation? I guess a really mean the most unbelievable or humorous.

I'm sure you've heard some whoppers. I'll understand if you have to wait until you retire but I'm a patient man and will wait if required. ;)

Thanks for taking the time to answer all of the questions posted here. You're the voice of reality.

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
My guess is some version of why they couldn't afford to buy a hunting license only to drive off in a new vehicle.

·
Banned
11,839 Posts
What is the best excuss? There is not a best (good) excuse. Actually, I really don't know, yes I've heard a lot of excusses, most of which want to blame everyone and everything but themself. I'd really have to stop and think about it but I have really never kept track of that type of thing. What I remember most of is the good things hunters and fishermen do. Like finding guns left at an access site that some waterfowlers leave laying on the ground as they load up because it was dark and the finders turn the guns in to be give to the rightful owners, that's what I remember the most of because it gave me the most pleasure that some ding bat trying to get away with something and stealing from all of us and the resource.

·
Registered
3,345 Posts
boehr said:
What is the best excuss? There is not a best (good) excuse. Actually, I really don't know, yes I've heard a lot of excusses, most of which want to blame everyone and everything but themself. I'd really have to stop and think about it but I have really never kept track of that type of thing. What I remember most of is the good things hunters and fishermen do. Like finding guns left at an access site that some waterfowlers leave laying on the ground as they load up because it was dark and the finders turn the guns in to be give to the rightful owners, that's what I remember the most of because it gave me the most pleasure that some ding bat trying to get away with something and stealing from all of us and the resource.
Thanks for saying that. I was hoping to hear some of your tucked away stories when I saw this post, but your reply was the best I could of heard.
A man that was probably lied to by most people he dealt with remembers the few good people he dealt with the most.
You are a class act.

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Didn't a Michigan CO write a book about his life experiences working with the public?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.