Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Registered
438 Posts
Reel Naughty,

What the heck are you guys doing fishing for the LSC team when you are out of Monroe??? lol Wonder if they will invite you back next year after you swept the golden minnow bucket awards :lol:

I seen someone's sister (or in-law, can't recall) at the Ultimate Fishing Show in Novi, I bought some of the spoons she had up for sale hoping that one day I can make a video like you, and not one where I don't catch any fish :confused:

Great job guys, keep those videos coming, can't get enough!

· Premium Member
7,406 Posts
Dont have no videos but heres some pics that have me excited for march and april open water fishing!!!!!! smallie pic was caught off pvt dock on grosse ile, 4 man eye limit outta bolles and the steelie a huron native

· Registered
1,037 Posts
Thanks for the kudos guys....i have a riot making the videos and am very glad that you guys enjoy them!!! I already got ideas for 2011...Hope mother erie treats us well like she did in 2010!!!

· Registered
3,648 Posts
Here is some video I shot on our walleye trip last spring. "Not very professional" is an understatement, but walleye footage nonetheless. They need to build a bleep button into the Moviemaker software. Sure would have been quicker than editing out various explicatives! :lol:

· Registered
5,084 Posts
Here is some video I shot on our walleye trip last spring. "Not very professional" is an understatement, but walleye footage nonetheless. They need to build a bleep button into the Moviemaker software. Sure would have been quicker than editing out various explicatives! :lol:

YouTube - Detroit River 2010.wmv
NICE! Just around the corner, great job on the video Jeff.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.