Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have several vibrating blade baits that I need to get rid of so I can place a new order with new colors for this spring. Here is what I have available as of now. If there is enough interest in colors that are/will be gone, I will order that color again. I have to order 12 of each color at a time, so I need to be able to get rid of 6 or 8 of them in order to buy these colors again. OK....I guess the photos are listed below now. Thanks Barry.

Photo 1, chrome, all gone
Photo 2, pink, 6 left
Photo 3, white, 3 left
Photo 4, purple/white, 2 left
Photo 5, firetiger, all gone
Photo 6, white/green(glow), 2 left
Photo 7, all orange, 6 left
Photo 8, white/yellow/orange
Photo 9, chrome/purple, 6 left
Photo 10, gold, 1 left

I have a paypal account, or contact me with a mailing address. If there is any interest, it will be first come, first serve in order of responses.

These are the same blade baits I have been using on Erie for several years now. I like them better than the most other brands, because they are actually painted different colors, and not just a chrome lure with a strip of tape for color. They are $2.50 each, and I'll take care of shipping.

Thanks for looking,

Captain Jay - See More Here: http://www.michigan-sportsman.com/classifieds/showproduct.php?product=2766

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
One more round. I still have a few left.

Captain Jay

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Scott...I sent you a PM, but I will list it here also.

5 orange, 5 pink, 4 white, 4 chrome/purple, 1 white/green glow, and 1 white/purple.

Thanks,

Captain Jay

1 - 5 of 5 Posts