Michigan-Sportsman.com banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody been watching the "I love the 70's" on VH1? They are getting to the late 70's and it is bringing back some memories.

Captain Caveman - man there were some good cartoons on back then. I sure do miss them.

I never knew Jimmy Carteer got attacked by a "killer rabbit". I am going to have to do some research on that one.

·
Super Moderator
11,080 Posts
Its been fun to watch this series...brings back some great memories!

·
Registered
7,316 Posts
The music was real good from then too. I love watching those shows. I watched all of the 80s series. Good Stuff.

·
Registered
4,161 Posts
I watched the "I love the 80's" a few weeks ago. I wish I would have caught the whole thing. All kinds of goofey things from my younger years...

·
Registered
2,598 Posts
The wife told me about it and didn't think nothing of it. Then she was laughing and saying something about kermit, so I just had to watch it. Now, we watch it whenever it is one. Oh yeah, Captian Caveman, that was pretty cool cartoon. I just laughed about Carter gettting attacked by a "killer rabbit." LOL Great stuff.

·
Registered
5,347 Posts
They made me wear brown corduroy bell bottoms in the '70s. I was just a child for God's sake!:eek:

I blame all of my "issues" on those pants I was forced to wear so long ago. Mental scars.

·
Registered
601 Posts
Originally posted by YPSIFLY
They made me wear brown corduroy bell bottoms in the '70s. I was just a child for God's sake!:eek:

I blame all of my "issues" on those pants I was forced to wear so long ago. Mental scars.
You were one of the LUCKY one's ypsi.....i had not only the corduroy pants but also the matching long sleeve corduroy shirt to go with it. :eek:

You could hear me coming a mile away....WHOOSH..WHOOSH..WHOOSH:p

STEELDRIFTER

M

·
0 Posts
LOL I'm with ypsfly. Except mine were plaid bell bottoms. I wont even wear boot cut jeans now. Its straight leg or sorts.......Man

1 - 15 of 15 Posts