Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where's the best place to buy a Vexilar, has anyone found any good deals? Do they typically go on sale at all at the end of the year? Thanks for any info.

Mike

·
Registered
20,129 Posts
LMAO, Ya, they go on sale sometimes at the end of the year,, but keep your eyes peeled,, cause they'll be gone before you can say, Vexil................

·
Registered
136 Posts
If you really need to save money, give Vexilar a call. I, and 3 of my friends have bought reconditioned (they're essentially new) units that have lasted us over 10 years. They sell for about 2/3 the cost of new units, and come with a full warranty.

I also like to order from Reed's in Minnesota. Just today I talked to Jeff Arnold (head honcho) there. He agreed to build me a custom Vexilar setup: FL8-SE unit, 19 transducer, built on the new ultra pack. Can't get it that way anyplace else, and cost me about a bill less than the FL18 ultra pack. They also ship free on Vexilars.

Stay on top,

'Eye-skater

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Check out the Marcum. I have used nearly every flasher quality flasher on the market and the Vex are nice but don't hold a candle to the Marcum. My next purchase will be a Marcum. Sweet unit. For now I will be stuck with the Zercom but will upgrade to the marcum.

·
Banned
1,819 Posts
I own both vexilars, and I have seen the marcum in action also . If I was going to switch to something different it would probably be the new lowrance that does the both flasher ,and lcr. But I'm am more than happy with my Vexilars. Plus they are a real good company to deal with if you ever do have a problem.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts