Michigan-Sportsman.com banner

61 - 80 of 125 Posts

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #61
PerchJerker, we Got your NWMI Fishing Club membership. Your welcome packet and winter newsletter is inbound. Thanks so much and look forward to meeting you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,947 Posts
I'm limited to $1000 a day at the Atm and I know how you "shop"....should I start today? :lol:

You do know wife's are like fish....there's always the next catch! :yikes::hide::lol:
You might want to save a few of those dollar bills Ralph, not sure if you know it or not but the CrossRoads saloon is only about 6 to 8 miles east of bags landing. If you’re not sure what that is I’m sure you could Google it. #BoobyBar

·
Premium Member
29,582 Posts
You might want to save a few of those dollar bills Ralph, not sure if you know it or not but the CrossRoads saloon is only about 6 to 8 miles east of bags landing. If you’re not sure what that is I’m sure you could Google it. #BoobyBar
Are they open though? Everything is shutdown.

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
We are closed until summer John. No use in opening up with a 6 foot rule for our girls

·
Registered
2,947 Posts
I forgot you have an Ace also, do you add anymore additional support to that back carrier?
Not really, I tie a couple ropes on each side, that pretty much just keeps it from banging around. With fishing gear it’s fine, with 2 guys back there it drags a little but no problem so far

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
Naa, Jeff still owns it but Jeff is in Florida at the moment on vacation. I just work there , door, bartend in a pinch, dj.

If you mean Terry Salle. He passed away just before christmas.

61 - 80 of 125 Posts