I just wonder how something like that got all 3 while under power? Maybe they just all thought they were feeling sea sick?
What gets me is that they say the alarm was sounding. I assume carbon monoxide. Could they of been overcome before that alarm went off. So sad for sure
I guess? It's not instantaneous though and that much CO to knock them out that quick would be a darn high concentration.
Depends on placement too I guess.
Far as instant, well our lab was laying on the floor next to the sensor in the travel trailer. Dog gassed and soon as he did that alarm was sounding.
What do you mean by your dog gassed? A fart is Methane, a CO alarm shouldnt go off for CH4.
Yup dog farted and alarm sounded. The unit was mounted floor level. Perhaps it was not a CO monitor????