Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

Very Short Range Visit.

1230 7
Took My CVA Accura MR. Using 100 GN weighted,BH, Hornady XTP .430/300.. 100 yds Zeroed last year so I was sure nothing changed. With theses Bullets all but impossible to find,I only confirmed it was still on.
Rectangle Textile Font Triangle Pattern
Rectangle Textile Font Triangle Pattern
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
A little low and to the left, but should work!
Yea I sea that now :) I hope it don't become a problem. LOLOLOL
A little low and to the left, but should work!
No, I think you'll be okay.

Good Hunting!
Yea I sea that now :) I hope it don't become a problem. LOLOLOL
Should work. I have the same shortage situation with my 350 Remington Magnum. Here is my one shot check in offhand sitting on a bucket at 60 yards:

Rectangle Circle Font Art Pattern
Reactions: Waif and Budulater
One shot don’t mean much fellas. We all get lucky from time to time. 3 shot group would be a better base line for accuracy. Just sayin 1 shot in the bull can be luck, 3 shots in the bull is confidence, 5 shots is accuracy.
I get your point, and take it seriously, but with some of my rifles I go straight to testing myself instead of the gun. If there is a problem, then it is back to basics. This years sight in with a .30-30 before deer season was five shots standing at 50 yards. The test was appropriate for where and how I hunt with this rifle.
One shot don’t mean much fellas. We all get lucky from time to time. 3 shot group would be a better base line for accuracy. Just sayin 1 shot in the bull can be luck, 3 shots in the bull is confidence, 5 shots is accuracy.
Dead Right There. Head shots with that save a lot of tracking.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts