Michigan-Sportsman.com banner

301 - 320 of 413 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,759 Posts
Stuffed a loin

We stuffed a loin tonight. We used feta, blue cheese, spinach and green onions. We used netting on this instead of tooth picks and bacon to hold it together. My wife is not a big bacon fan.
IMG_0928.JPG

IMG_0930.JPG

·
Premium Member
12,759 Posts
I made a venison meatloaf tonight. Here is picture before it was cooked. I forget to take a picture after it was cooked.
IMG_0939.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Michigan Sportsman

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Stuffed a loin

We stuffed a loin tonight. We used feta, blue cheese, spinach and green onions. We used netting on this instead of tooth picks and bacon to hold it together. My wife is not a big bacon fan.
View attachment 628189
View attachment 628191
that looks phenomenal!! Did you grill or put it in the oven?? What temps?? Answer quickly!!! I’m gonna copy this for tomorrow!!

·
Premium Member
12,759 Posts
My wife browned it in a skillet with olive oil and then threw it in the oven at 350 for 15-20 minutes. It was just awesome!

Reactions: shumhow and bmoffit

·
Premium Member
12,759 Posts
Nice, do you eat venison every day? Didn't think shepherd's pie usually has cheese on top.
We usually have venison but typically have fish once a week and occasionally something from the store. Everything we do with ground is venison. I use to buy beef steaks but my wife has learned to grill venison so it satisfies my steak craving. My wife is a great cook and she likes to cook game and fish.

·
Registered
10,738 Posts
301 - 320 of 413 Posts