· Premium Member
16,070 Posts
This should be good!
View attachment 869685

Looks like an artery clogger but looks delicious. Don’t let your meat loaf

· Premium Member
19,599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
That looks very good. We add shredded cheese to our meatloaf and some tomato sauce or ketchup.
It's cooked in tomato sauce and, layered with mozzarella. Cheese and broiled. I added mushrooms with the mix, extremely moist.

· Registered
2,289 Posts

· Registered
Crossbow, Rifle, Handgun, Limited Rifle
380 Posts
Just picked up the stuff I didn't have on hand to make this meatloaf for tomorrow evening. I think the Granddaughters will be here.

We had backstrap chow mein this evening. Seared the boneless chops in the cast iron skillet. Then put them in a crockpot on low with garlic sesame sauce. Added a clove of garlic, 1/2 inch of minced ginger, some sweet onion. Just before serving added bean sprouts and some other fresh veggies to crockpot and mixed it in. Spooned the meat, veggies, sauce over crunchy chow mein noodles.

· Registered
Crossbow, Rifle, Handgun, Limited Rifle
380 Posts
Made this for Mrs. HF and the Granddaughters. I added mushrooms as someone suggested. I didn't have any red pepper flakes, and substituted
Flatiron Pepper Co, Dark and Smoky Chipotle - Ancho - Habanero. My wife said I got carried away with the hot stuff, everyone else liked it a lot.

· Registered
174 Posts
I’ve been doing venison and breakfast sausage meatloaf on the pellet grill. Using the MeatChurch barbecue recipe but subbing the ground chuck for some pork added venison. The trick with that one is to freeze the loaf for a few hours then you can place it right on the grill rack and get a crust all the way around and it doesn’t fall apart. I would highly recommend.
Food Ingredient Recipe Cuisine Dish

Food Plant Ingredient Beef Cuisine

1 - 19 of 19 Posts