Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,869 Posts
Some nice looking bucks in your pics. Generally about a week or so after the alfalfa is taken off the deer are all over the young growth here. They're hitting the beans hard right now in my area, and a few apples have been dropping. I think the deer have them before the second bounce. ;)

·
Registered
931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

Picture should come up now. I've been browsing the bucks on here that were captured in early July and again in early August. The growth is amazing. I reset our two CAMS in different locations. I'm thinking if we capture the big guy again he will be giving googily a run for his money.

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Those are some nice bucks

I agree with Don about the apples. Except in my yard the apples don't even get to bounce once.

·
Registered
931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Hopefully more pics to follow. I think the big one is different from any of the 3 in the top photo. We saw one similar to him glassing a field right before dark in early july.

·
Registered
931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Okay I got too excited. The above pic was sent to me by my dad from a co-worker. The pic was taken in a very populated detroit suburb (city deer)!. I thought my dad had got these off of our trail cams. Will hopefully be adding some trail cam pics from our huntable property soon.

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Got some nice genes in that group! Was the second pic taken with a telephoto lense?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts