Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.livingstondaily.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20051221/NEWS01/512210307/1002

Vandals strike hunting club
By Kristofer Karol
DAILY PRESS & ARGUS

Owners of the Big Bear Hunt Club in Cohoctah Township are offering a $500 reward for the arrest and conviction of those responsible for causing more than $1,000 in damage to their deer blinds and ladders last month.
Co-owner John Herronen said this is the second consecutive year the club has had to deal with destroyed hunting equipment at the site, located off Byron Road between Steinacker and Gannon roads. The most recent incident was Nov. 13, Herronen said.

Paper plates attributing the vandalism to the People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals, as well as saying "Bambi Killers," were also left at the scene both times, Herronen said.
I don't expect this trash in my county. I hope the jerks who did this are locked up for a long long time.

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
If they left paper plates at the seen they are littering to so there is another fine along with trespasseing, and destroying personal property.

fulldraw

·
Registered
2,660 Posts
Dan from Howell said:
http://www.livingstondaily.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20051221/NEWS01/512210307/1002

I don't expect this trash in my county. I hope the jerks who did this are locked up for a long long time.
Yeah - but why didn't someone get them last year? Last year they pulled nearly the same stunt. I've also talked with Kent before and found that another neighbor reported some lady running around on a four wheeler once back there during bow season the year prior, plus a few occurances of stashed bait to be put out being taken. Considering nearly every property owner in that immediate area has someone dressed in orange in the back of their property, I'm surprised that no one's seen/reported the people commiting these acts, or at least reported someone for suspicious activity. However, I've been keeping an eye out when I'm in the area for the last couple of years and have yet to see anything worth reporting myself.

·
Registered
5,751 Posts
There is a Thread about this already...I wasn't sure if you knew....Mack

1 - 5 of 5 Posts