Michigan-Sportsman.com banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
721 - 732 of 732 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,524 Posts
Thats kinda messed up... seems anyone in the building should be eligible. Maybe exception to youth.
No school employees are excluded from being able to receive the vaccine, doesn't matter what your role is. Most likely the local health department doesn't have enough doses for everyone simultaneously, so they've prioritized who will get them first. Typically special ed teachers and aides that work with special needs kids first and/or staff over 50. It will take a while to get everyone, but they're all grouped within the same Phase.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Your wife know you 've been with a stripper or is that just hear say, ..?
. I will
Never mind then.
Great Answer ,
? Quite a stretch there.
I have lived a sheltered life , and never new someone that had a stripper say that to them so to be fair I am trying to fact check your statement before it IS what strippers. Say , and why ? Question everything you hear and 1/2 what you see . Caught 17 gills this evening , no pics but will get a sworn affidavit if necessary . Nice smoke on the water( ice) I'm ok !

·
Super Moderator
35,308 Posts
. I will

Great Answer ,

I have lived a sheltered life , and never new someone that had a stripper say that to them so to be fair I am trying to fact check your statement before it IS what strippers. Say , and why ? Question everything you hear and 1/2 what you see . Caught 17 gills this evening , no pics but will get a sworn affidavit if necessary . Nice smoke on the water( ice) I'm ok !
No fact to check. It was an analogy.

·
Registered
2,785 Posts
Discussion Starter #724
COVID-19 vaccination will help protect you from getting COVID-19. You may have some side effects, which are normal signs that your body is building protection. These side effects may affect your ability to do daily activities, but they should go away in a few days.

Common side effects
On the arm where you got the shot:

• Pain
  • Swelling
Throughout the rest of your body:

• Fever
  • Chills
  • Tiredness
  • Headache
Helpful tips
If you have pain or discomfort, talk to your doctor about taking an over-the-counter medicine, such as ibuprofen or acetaminophen.

To reduce pain and discomfort where you got the shot:

• Apply a clean, cool, wet washcloth over the area.
  • Use or exercise your arm.
To reduce discomfort from fever:

• Drink plenty of fluids.
  • Dress lightly.
When to call the doctor
In most cases, discomfort from fever or pain is normal. Contact your doctor or healthcare provider:

• If the redness or tenderness where you got the shot increases after 24 hours
  • If your side effects are worrying you or do not seem to be going away after a few days

·
Registered
3,038 Posts
You can't be serious about her, a little research will expose that's she is a total hoax.
she can be a quack, or a hoax, it doesnt matter too me. is her, and thousands of other doctors message a hoax? its not a vaccine under the legal terms and the majority of the population can use prophylaxes and therapeutic meds against the virus. these doctors are using the same case study info thats available to anyone, to make their assertions.
my apologies for derailing the rollout thread, just didnt understand the eagerness to get an experimental shot.

·
Registered
93 Posts
It is breathtaking to observe how gullible and vulnerable people are to hoaxes and grifters.

Some people are very vulnerable to magical thinking.
There are millions of Schills out there ! Candace Owens Was one and loved by the Dems , Now after seeing the light she is being Attacked EVERY DAY because she disagrees ? Just not right

·
Premium Member
1,524 Posts
she can be a quack, or a hoax, it doesnt matter too me. is her, and thousands of other doctors message a hoax? its not a vaccine under the legal terms and the majority of the population can use prophylaxes and therapeutic meds against the virus. these doctors are using the same case study info thats available to anyone, to make their assertions.
my apologies for derailing the rollout thread, just didnt understand the eagerness to get an experimental shot.
Thousands of other doctors messages :coco:

Reactions: bellkey

·
Premium Member
28,194 Posts
There are millions of Schills out there ! Candace Owens Was one and loved by the Dems , Now after seeing the light she is being Attacked EVERY DAY because she disagrees ? Just not right
Candace Owens wasn't loved by the left, and couldn't make any money... so she switched sides.

721 - 732 of 732 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.