Michigan-Sportsman.com banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
541 - 560 of 732 Posts

·
Super Moderator
35,286 Posts
Of course. Take the entire world reported C-19 deaths divided by the entire world population; times 100, and the real C-19 possibility of anyone dying from it is 0.025%. So why would they make a vax for a disease with such an incredibly low possibility of death? Answer; they wouldn't. Esp. since it can be easily treated and managed with low cost therapeutics. The vax is the first of its kind using mRNA. I've warned my family members not to take the vax under any circumstances or threats, esp. the fertile females. This is a planned manufactured crisis to achieve the worldwide goals of one world governance, the abolishment of cash money (they want a crypto currency), and the confiscation of all property and wealth in exchange for a guaranteed income to be determined based on what ever they think your worth. They want the world population to crash and they want total absolute pop control. 3 great dangers are facing the population. Not enough resources, human obsolescence via robotics and the rise of AI. People have become a liability not an asset. Were being setup for extinction and enslavement. They despise the common man and think themselves superior in every way. Anyway back to the vax. It will alter your DNA and allow them to track your every move via the new 5G network. It will sterilize the females and humanity will die out. Your Gov witless is 100 bought in to the plan. They've created enough fear in the people that they'll do anything, and surrender everything to save themselves.
Ok ok. Only addressing your math here. Current deaths vs current population does NOT yield odds of death. Odds of death would be deaths per number of population infected. If everyone were infected the deaths would be multiples higher than they are.

·
Registered
2,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #544
Our health system sent us emails on how to make an appointment thru My Chart. Can't seem to get anywhere. One time it will show an appointment available in 5 minutes. Takes 15-20 minutes to get there. Next time we try it shows none available for any day thru January. Can;t figure whats going
Sounds just like the SOS at the beginning of the pandemic. You could get an appointment when someone canceled but you had to hurry.

·
Registered
8,577 Posts
Of course. Take the entire world reported C-19 deaths divided by the entire world population; times 100, and the real C-19 possibility of anyone dying from it is 0.025%. So why would they make a vax for a disease with such an incredibly low possibility of death? Answer; they wouldn't. Esp. since it can be easily treated and managed with low cost therapeutics. The vax is the first of its kind using mRNA. I've warned my family members not to take the vax under any circumstances or threats, esp. the fertile females. This is a planned manufactured crisis to achieve the worldwide goals of one world governance, the abolishment of cash money (they want a crypto currency), and the confiscation of all property and wealth in exchange for a guaranteed income to be determined based on what ever they think your worth. They want the world population to crash and they want total absolute pop control. 3 great dangers are facing the population. Not enough resources, human obsolescence via robotics and the rise of AI. People have become a liability not an asset. Were being setup for extinction and enslavement. They despise the common man and think themselves superior in every way. Anyway back to the vax. It will alter your DNA and allow them to track your every move via the new 5G network. It will sterilize the females and humanity will die out. Your Gov witless is 100 bought in to the plan. They've created enough fear in the people that they'll do anything, and surrender everything to save themselves.
Has anyone recently approached you and said "Come with me if you want to live?"

·
Super Moderator
35,286 Posts
I guess someone is going to have to volunteer to test them all. Can't have an uncontrolled variable like different men adding variation to the data. It's going to be a really tough job, but you guys can hold your applause until I'm finished.
Done already?

·
Registered
4,378 Posts
I guess someone is going to have to volunteer to test them all. Can't have an uncontrolled variable like different men adding variation to the data. It's going to be a really tough job, but you guys can hold your applause until I'm finished.
I don't think I'd be up for like 98% of that task! Knock yourself out!

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Michigan Sportsman mobile app

·
Registered
171 Posts
Ok ok. Only addressing your math here. Current deaths vs current population does NOT yield odds of death. Odds of death would be deaths per number of population infected. If everyone were infected the deaths would be multiples higher than they are.
Well I never said the odds but rather the percentage of the population who've possibly died from chyna bug but even that number is inflated imo. Now if im an 80 year old with multiple known comorbidities which have me weakened and at high risk my odds of dying are going to go up but the total population % will remain stable.

·
Administrator
26,685 Posts
Not just deaths but lingering destruction to vital organs and over all health problems.

·
Super Moderator
35,286 Posts
Well I never said the odds but rather the percentage of the population who've possibly died from chyna bug but even that number is inflated imo. Now if im an 80 year old with multiple known comorbidities which have me weakened and at high risk my odds of dying are going to go up but the total population % will remain stable.
You said the possibility of anyone dying from it. That is far from the percentage of the world population that has died from it. 2 very different numbers.

Eventually, darn near everyone would get it if we did nothing.

·
Registered
235 Posts
No worries on vaccination here. My wife works in healthcare and is around many seniors every day. She received her first of two shots Monday for COVID-19 vaccine. She was a bit nervous of side effects, but only has some muscle soreness around injection site similar to but slightly more than her flu vaccine. I’ll get mine when it’s available to me.

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
Here is today's headline from the "Traverse City Record Eagle": "Health Officials say inoculations could take until the end of December" I have no words ......:confused:

·
Registered
26,523 Posts
You said the possibility of anyone dying from it. That is far from the percentage of the world population that has died from it. 2 very different numbers.

Eventually, darn near everyone would get it if we did nothing.
Including the ones that had it and didn't know they did.

·
Premium Member
28,184 Posts
Of course. Take the entire world reported C-19 deaths divided by the entire world population; times 100, and the real C-19 possibility of anyone dying from it is 0.025%. So why would they make a vax for a disease with such an incredibly low possibility of death? Answer; they wouldn't.
Worldwide C19 mortality Rate: 0.025%

Mortality rate of smallpox in USA 1900-1904: 0.0020% (~1,500 deaths per year in a population of ~78 million)

So smallpox in the early 1900s had about 1/10th the mortality rate that COVID currently does... but guess what? We made a vaccine.

Mortality rate of Polio in 1950? 0.0018% (~2,700 deaths per year in a population of 152 million)

Guess what - they made a vaccine.

541 - 560 of 732 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.