Michigan-Sportsman.com banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
521 - 540 of 732 Posts

·
Premium Member
28,203 Posts
There’s no way to make a prediction without making assumptions, just like you had to. It would seem that assuming everyone getting high exposure to the virus or ignoring the population’s current resistance to the virus due to our behaviors are some big omissions.
I think looking at anything beyond ~8-12 months out requires so much assumption as to be useless projection.

·
Premium Member
3,434 Posts
I get my first shot tomorrow. Honestly, it seems a little surreal. When it was offered to me I didn't really know how to feel. I've worked throughout this entire mess, and tried my best to keep everyone safe, myself included. Now that it is, in a way at least, approaching a later stage, it's kind of a strange feeling. Crazy.

·
Super Moderator
35,359 Posts
I get my first shot tomorrow. Honestly, it seems a little surreal. When it was offered to me I didn't really know how to feel. I've worked throughout this entire mess, and tried my best to keep everyone safe. Now that it is, in a way at least, approaching a later stage, it's kind of a strange feeling. Crazy.
If you don't mind, what field/category do you fit to get it right now?

·
Premium Member
3,434 Posts
If you don't mind, what field/category do you fit to get it right now?
Somewhat surprisingly, I got thrown into 1A. Though I did hear yesterday that some friends of the family have already received theirs, and they were 1B. I have not talked to them directly, but I guess I have no reason to not believe it. I haven't been following a lot of this stuff super close over the last several weeks. As many of you know on here, I kind of got "Covided Out." I suppose there are people here that would know more about whether 1B is getting vaccinated.

·
Super Moderator
35,359 Posts
Somewhat surprisingly, I got thrown into 1A. Though I did hear yesterday that some friends of the family have already received theirs, and they were 1B. I have not talked to them directly, but I guess I have no reason to not believe it. I haven't been following a lot of this stuff super close over the last several weeks. As many of you know on here, I kind of got "Covided Out." I suppose there are people here that would know more about whether 1B is getting vaccinated.
My MIL got it because she works for a county, and part of food distribution to elderly. I have to wait. I'm still a bit confused about the definition of essential. All this time we are told we are "essential" to keep working. I guess now we are a different kind of essential lol

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
I get my first shot tomorrow. Honestly, it seems a little surreal. When it was offered to me I didn't really know how to feel. I've worked throughout this entire mess, and tried my best to keep everyone safe, myself included. Now that it is, in a way at least, approaching a later stage, it's kind of a strange feeling. Crazy.
Got my first shot yesterday and follow up the first week of February. My wife gets her first shot on the 19th. It was surreal that is for sure!

·
Administrator
26,703 Posts
Our health system sent us emails on how to make an appointment thru My Chart. Can't seem to get anywhere. One time it will show an appointment available in 5 minutes. Takes 15-20 minutes to get there. Next time we try it shows none available for any day thru January. Can;t figure whats going on.

·
Registered
179 Posts
You have a source for that number?
Of course. Take the entire world reported C-19 deaths divided by the entire world population; times 100, and the real C-19 possibility of anyone dying from it is 0.025%. So why would they make a vax for a disease with such an incredibly low possibility of death? Answer; they wouldn't. Esp. since it can be easily treated and managed with low cost therapeutics. The vax is the first of its kind using mRNA. I've warned my family members not to take the vax under any circumstances or threats, esp. the fertile females. This is a planned manufactured crisis to achieve the worldwide goals of one world governance, the abolishment of cash money (they want a crypto currency), and the confiscation of all property and wealth in exchange for a guaranteed income to be determined based on what ever they think your worth. They want the world population to crash and they want total absolute pop control. 3 great dangers are facing the population. Not enough resources, human obsolescence via robotics and the rise of AI. People have become a liability not an asset. Were being setup for extinction and enslavement. They despise the common man and think themselves superior in every way. Anyway back to the vax. It will alter your DNA and allow them to track your every move via the new 5G network. It will sterilize the females and humanity will die out. Your Gov witless is 100 bought in to the plan. They've created enough fear in the people that they'll do anything, and surrender everything to save themselves.

·
Registered
4,815 Posts
Of course. Take the entire world reported C-19 deaths divided by the entire world population; times 100, and the real C-19 possibility of anyone dying from it is 0.025%. So why would they make a vax for a disease with such an incredibly low possibility of death? Answer; they wouldn't. Esp. since it can be easily treated and managed with low cost therapeutics. The vax is the first of its kind using mRNA. I've warned my family members not to take the vax under any circumstances or threats, esp. the fertile females. This is a planned manufactured crisis to achieve the worldwide goals of one world governance, the abolishment of cash money (they want a crypto currency), and the confiscation of all property and wealth in exchange for a guaranteed income to be determined based on what ever they think your worth. They want the world population to crash and they want total absolute pop control. 3 great dangers are facing the population. Not enough resources, human obsolescence via robotics and the rise of AI. People have become a liability not an asset. Were being setup for extinction and enslavement. They despise the common man and think themselves superior in every way. Anyway back to the vax. It will alter your DNA and allow them to track your every move via the new 5G network. It will sterilize the females and humanity will die out. Your Gov witless is 100 bought in to the plan. They've created enough fear in the people that they'll do anything, and surrender everything to save themselves.
717614b4f1638ba4c1dbf097c7c88303.jpg

·
Registered
4,684 Posts
WOW!!! Channeling Kaczinski

521 - 540 of 732 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.