Michigan-Sportsman.com banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi. Bin trying my Reconyx 600 thru windows to watch neighbors house while he is gone. Cam doesn’t want to snap a picture, even of his car coming back in. Is it the glass playing a mean trick on it?

·
Premium Member
12,770 Posts
Hi. Bin trying my Reconyx 600 thru windows to watch neighbors house while he is gone. Cam doesn’t want to snap a picture, even of his car coming back in. Is it the glass playing a mean trick on it?
His wife’s pretty hot huh?

Sent from my iPhone using Michigan Sportsman mobile app

·
Registered
2,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not married. Sorry. No pix to sell you.
He’s leaving for two weeks and I want to capture this one man who likes to try and get it when he is gone.

·
Registered
2,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ours is an old house with equally old glass on inside and on the old storm windows outside. Read where new windows defeat the heat signature that the cam is looking for. But what of old glass?

·
Registered
2,392 Posts
The Sensor does not work thru "glass". It senses a rapid change in the temp in the area it is seeing and the glass is Blocking that from happening. As the sensor can't sense the temperature change. Move it outside it should take images... of movement in front of your camera... Some senors are more sensitive and cause false triggers but glass, plastic even tape will block the sensor from working.
Newaygo1

1 - 5 of 5 Posts