Michigan-Sportsman.com banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 82 Posts

·
Premium Member
30,265 Posts
Been through that with certain members. Its funny when they get to 480 and then suddenly they're back to 350 ;)
Yeah, and they still don't get it. "Must be a glitch with the system". Hahaha

·
Premium Member
30,265 Posts
Probably better to put in a rule that blocks posting in the sound off anytime their activity results in less than 50% of cumulative posts being in actual outdoors sub forums. We’ve got members closing in on 30k posts that aren’t aware that we even have outdoor sub forums here.
View attachment 634953
Why do care how many posts I have or where I post? Why is it your business? Sounds like you the type that runs around the neighborhood telling others what they can and can't do.

·
Registered
8,509 Posts
Why do care how many posts I have or where I post? Why is your business? Sounds like you the type that runs around the neighborhood telling others what they can and can't do.
I think it's funny that your sole reason to be on an outdoors forum is to troll the non-outdoors parts of that forum. If there's a member higher up the post count totem pole than you with the same reason to participate here, let us know who it is. He can become the new poster boy.

·
Premium Member
30,265 Posts
I think it's funny that your sole reason to be on an outdoors forum is to troll the non-outdoors parts of that forum. If there's a member higher up the post count totem pole than you with the same reason to participate here, let us know who it is. He can become the new poster boy.
I live rent free in your head. You really should get a hobby.
I have no idea why you should be fixated on me. Is that part of your unhealthy fetish?
Why do you worry about what other people do, people you don't know?
Yikes, I have another stalker.

·
Registered
8,509 Posts
I live rent free in your head. You really should get a hobby.
I have no idea why you should be fixated on me. Is that part of your unhealthy fetish?
Why do you worry about what other people do, people you don't know?
Yikes, I have another stalker.
Got way too many thoughts in my head to have room for a low rent squatter.

I'll see you in the outdoors forums

·
Premium Member
30,265 Posts
Got way too many thoughts in my head to have room for a low rent squatter.

I'll see you in the outdoors forums
I nominate you to be a Moderator.
You seem like the kind who likes to stick their nose in other people's business, tell people what to do, censor what you don't like, and set the rules to fit your beliefs.
Just don't let this stalking thing you started turn sexual. I don't go that way.

Reactions: Liver and Onions

·
Woods and Water Rat
20,171 Posts
Well, he hasn't given me any spots yet, but he's definitely in the mushroom forums in-season. It's a little slow right now though.

·
Registered
8,509 Posts
I nominate you to be a Moderator.
You seem like the kind who likes to stick their nose in other people's business, tell people what to do, censor what you don't like, and set the rules to fit your beliefs.
Just don't let this stalking thing you started turn sexual. I don't go that way.
Is that why you "quit" being a moderator? You seem to be giving me very specific advice from your past moderator experience.

·
Premium Member
30,265 Posts
Well, he hasn't given me any spots yet, but he's definitely in the mushroom forums in-season. It's a little slow right now though.
I also check in on the Firearm Legal forum and a few others. But they have to be able to read and comprehend to understand that. That is why I've said our school system has failed us. :lol:

·
Premium Member
1,009 Posts
Piketroller...Hey you have "troll" in your username. Something is fishy here. Now you know I don't mean anything by it at all. Just happened to catch that. Like I said best thread in awhile.:lol:

·
Registered
8,509 Posts
Piketroller...Hey you have "troll" in your username. Something is fishy here. Now you know I don't mean anything by it at all. Just happened to catch that. Like I said best thread in awhile.:lol:
Most of the time I go trolling, I catch fish. Sometime I encounter a skunk.

·
Premium Member
30,265 Posts
I added up the numbers in his username. It's 6, that sucks.

21 - 40 of 82 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.