Michigan-Sportsman.com banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
937 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What’s with the sudden upswing with these post in sound off from members who never post and then decide to get political on the sound off forum

·
Premium Member
30,254 Posts
He's exercising his power from Palm Beach.

upload_2021-1-22_10-40-42.jpeg

·
Registered
12,507 Posts
Ignored Dcoy long ago. I think peeps trying to get their 500 in to go to the swamp. Think it was bumped to 500. Couple new ones that are getting annoying real fast.
Now that it's pay to play that number she be dropped to zero. Let them pay and jump right back in the swamp.

Reactions: vsmorgantown

·
Registered
12,507 Posts
The count helps keep out the PAC.
Maybe up to 500 posts to access the sound off then guys will actually have to participate in the hunting and fishing sections. God forbid.

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Maybe up to 500 posts to access the sound off then guys will actually have to participate in the hunting and fishing sections. God forbid.
No, they just go to the comedy section, play one of the games, you know, take one put one, something like that, get the post count up in a couple of days and their right back! (Don’t ask me how I know this)

·
Super Moderator
35,050 Posts
No, they just go to the comedy section, play one of the games, you know, take one put one, something like that, get the post count up in a couple of days and their right back! (Don’t ask me how I know this)
Been through that with certain members. Its funny when they get to 480 and then suddenly they're back to 350 ;)

·
Registered
8,491 Posts
Probably better to put in a rule that blocks posting in the sound off anytime their activity results in less than 50% of cumulative posts being in actual outdoors sub forums. We’ve got members closing in on 30k posts that aren’t aware that we even have outdoor sub forums here.
60AEE1DF-5113-44E6-85C7-773DB1882281.jpeg

1 - 20 of 82 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.