Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a good youth bow for my son. The Mission Menace bow would be ideal, with its large range of adjustments. There are also some good bows that pull up to 29 lbs. That would work well also. If anyone has a RH, they wish to sell, drop me a line. Thanks
[email protected]

·
Registered
536 Posts
I have a new 2011 Bowtech Nuclear ice. It has a lighted sight,quiver,whisper bisquit rest, soft case. Santa brought it for my kid and after several times of shooting a gentleman from Adams Archery convinced me that my child was more then capable of moving into a higher caliber bow and I ended up buying a Hoyt.

·
Registered
71 Posts
I have a new 2011 Bowtech Nuclear ice. It has a lighted sight,quiver,whisper bisquit rest, soft case. Santa brought it for my kid and after several times of shooting a gentleman from Adams Archery convinced me that my child was more then capable of moving into a higher caliber bow and I ended up buying a Hoyt.
How much are you asking for it? I'd possibly be interested. I've been looking into getting my boy a nuclear ice for his birthday...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts