I just had dinner with my bud that lost his parents. I want everyone aware of how they died.
they have a cabin in the up with no electric, the cause of death was carbon monoxide poisoning from a lp refridgerater. the fridge was in good working order. it was not vented outside there was no other lp appliances running.
a carbon monoxide detecter is a cheap investment
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
A forum community dedicated to hunting and fishing enthusiasts in the Michigan area. Come join the discussion about safety, gear, tackle, tips, tricks, optics, hunting, gunsmithing, reviews, reports, accessories, classifieds, and more!