Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,697 Posts
only info i found said north side of upper scott off 24th avenue,near campground Id guess,could call them

·
Registered
545 Posts
The OP asked about Scott lake by Pullman. I think the next posts are talking about Scott Lake more towards Bangor. There is a upper and lower Scott Lake by Pullman. There is no channel between the two. Upper Scott used to have a primitive ramp and Lower Scott used to have a road that came near the lake with a "public" swimming hole. But that was many,many years ago. Don't know exactly what is there now.

There is a North and South Scott more towards Bangor or Grand Juction. There is a channel between the two. There is a D&R ramp on North Scott off of 24th. There is no dock at that ramp.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The OP asked about Scott lake by Pullman. I think the next posts are talking about Scott Lake more towards Bangor. There is a upper and lower Scott Lake by Pullman. There is no channel between the two. Upper Scott used to have a primitive ramp and Lower Scott used to have a road that came near the lake with a "public" swimming hole. But that was many,many years ago. Don't know exactly what is there now.

There is a North and South Scott more towards Bangor or Grand Juction. There is a channel between the two. There is a D&R ramp on North Scott off of 24th. There is no dock at that ramp.
That is 100% correct and I was able to find the boat launch based off of this info. I'm attaching a pic with the location so other people will be able to find it. Not sure I can get my 18' boat out of the lake with that launch but...there's only one way to find out.
Map Screenshot Terrestrial plant Slope Soil

1 - 7 of 7 Posts