Michigan-Sportsman.com banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well Lads, I’d like to apologize for this winter so far! The lack of ice on LSC, is 100% my fault! Reasons why it’s my fault? Because I went out and bought a new shanty, and then Santa clause brought me a new Aqua view micro!! The forecast for our area definitely doesn’t look promising this week!! I jinxed the whole season, so tonight I’m gonna tap my Keg of Frankenmuth Hefeweizen and sit in my NEW SHANTY AND WATCH THE CARS DRIVE BY!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Michigan Sportsman mobile app

·
Registered
3,218 Posts
My bad too. Bought a new 4 wheeler for LSC and Simcoe. I pretty much ruined it internationally! Lol

·
Registered
173 Posts
I bought a new shanty last December 2019, so i'm the original person to be blamed for last year and it appears to have overflowed to this year!.
So im gonna put it back up in storage once I do that, the weather will break and I will have to get everything down again, reverse psychology on mother nature. ‍♂

·
Super Moderator
3,226 Posts
I guess I can drag it up to my local pup and sit in it and get quality drinking in!!
so last year I was recovering from busted up bones.... so this year got the shanty ready and BAM.... now I sit in my garage on the new seat I put in it and watch hunting shows while drinking in the garage "shanty"....lol

·
Registered
4,840 Posts
Fack! It all started when I bought dem boots from Russia lol.2 new ice outfits, endless shat,think I really put nail in de coffin,when I threw my dick out fur early layoff ,sum of a batch! We need some fackin ice! Trin44 let me know if ya need help with some of dat choicest Bru in are state;)I'm great at drinking beer n watching cars, just never tried from the shanty yet lol

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Fack! It all started when I bought dem boots from Russia lol.2 new ice outfits, endless shat,think I really put nail in de coffin,when I threw my dick out fur early layoff ,sum of a batch! We need some fackin ice! Trin44 let me know if ya need help with some of dat choicest Bru in are state;)I'm great at drinking beer n watching cars, just never tried from the shanty yet lol
You come by Saturday for beers we can beat the neighbor up, or just drink pints!!

Sent from my iPhone using Michigan Sportsman mobile app

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Double fack I bought dem Russiky boots fer me an de daughter, tree new rods, and a fash finder fer santa day. Course I'm still be blamin dat Bill fer not closing de old Zoo thread with de fat wench dar, and us startin an'noder Zoo thread, got dat bad voodoo all over dat tread...

·
Registered
4,840 Posts
Double fack I bought dem Russiky boots fer me an de daughter, tree new rods, and a fash finder fer santa day. Course I'm still be blamin dat Bill fer not closing de old Zoo thread with de fat wench dar, and us startin an'noder Zoo thread, got dat bad voodoo all over dat tread...
Spit half my whitecan out on dat one dare lol!

·
Registered
173 Posts
Well I put the gear back in the basement, got tired of walking around it in the garage... hopefully weather cooperate and make me lug everything back out but Its not looking good gentlemen.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

1 - 18 of 18 Posts