Registered
1,332 Posts
ok lets look at this...
u of m is supposed to contend for the national title

msu is supposed to finish in the bottom of the big ten

michigan wins by 7 points and almost doesn't pull that off

both have 2 loses and one conference loss

u of m won back to back games over msu for the first time in a decade

and msu is a loser school and u of m is the greatest thing in the world?

i sure am glad to be a spartan fan!

·
Registered
2,094 Posts
east bay ed,you watched a different game then I ,MICHIGAN controlled the game start to finish,with the exception of two big plays,state didn't bother to show up.By thw way MICHIGAN has won 7 of the last 10 winning three strait in 96/97and 98.State has done much better then excpected this season and michigan is trieing to salvage there season from two early loses,they both still have Ohio state to go.

·
Banned
10,217 Posts
The score said 7 points, but we all know michigan was driving to put themselves up by 3 touchdowns. Navare drops the ball and msu scores. Facts is, msu was just that 1 mistake away from a real butt woopin!
That's the game I watched anyways!
QB stats, Time of poss, yrds of rushing, total offense, score, they all favored Mich. All the trash talkin from last week has turned to feasting on crow. The best part of this little bit of fun we all had this week. It will happen every year for all time.
I do think we could do without the childish stereotyping of fans. I really hope you guys were joking about that stuff too! If you were seriously believing that crap, then I have lost faith in a few of you.:(
I really hope that was part of the fun.
I still think Art looks spiffy in that Mich. ski coat and stocking hat!:D

·
Registered
1,958 Posts
I know I shouldnt let that bug me but it does since I dislike Michigan so much......I shall have to take a picture of all sides of that coat when I go home for thanksgiving.....you wont find and "M" on it anywhere, it simply happens to be a blue and yellow coat, and becasue something is navy blue and yellow doesnt mean it is a Michigan coat....besides, that picture was only taken back in february of 2001 when I was already accepted into MSU.....:)

·
Super Moderator
11,080 Posts
Originally posted by Steely-Head
you wont find and "M" on it anywhere, it simply happens to be a blue and yellow coat, and becasue something is navy blue and yellow doesnt mean it is a Michigan coat
So in addition to everything else you bought some non-licensed knock off, that was probably made in some asian sweatshop!!!:eek:

That is pretty bad, you might want to watch how much you say in a public forum!

·
Banned
10,217 Posts
hehehehehehehehe, hahahahah!:p :p :p :p

OK Art, how did ya say it earlier last week...." Don't get yer panties in a bunch" or sumtin to that effect!

LMAO!:D

·
Registered
7,593 Posts
Third string nose tackle? I thought is was a the water boy!;) It stunk that MSU lost but they were outplayed and even more importantly they were out coached. I'm not a U of M fan but I sure have deard alot of people complaining about Loyd Carr. To call run after run up the gut to expose an injury weakness is just smart football. I will have to agree with some of the others comments too, considering that U of M dominated because of the run game they just barely won. If U of M was a top 5 team they truely should have blown MSU away considering MSU did not bring their best game.:cool:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts