Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heading west across US-2 on the way to the 2013 version of our annual bow camp.

Gonna be a lot different this year as we are about 13 guys short from normal years. We're also a few days shorter than normal too due to my brothers work obligations.

I'll keep this thread running through the week and hopefully have some good stuff to share.

·
Registered
4,025 Posts
is this the same guy who had a big breakdown, of a long running bowcamp?Well, weather or not , good luck to you guys and enjoy the U P , maybe it won't be 80 deg.

·
Registered
3,404 Posts
Good luck up there and keep us posted!!

·
Premium Member
4,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
is this the same guy who had a big breakdown, of a long running bowcamp?Well, weather or not , good luck to you guys and enjoy the U P , maybe it won't be 80 deg.
Yup, that's me. This is the 29th year of our camp but it will be a lot different this year.

Highs in the 60's so not great but better than the 75/80 that I've hunted in so far this year.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Man I am Jealous I have to wait 5 weeks before we make our trek to Schoolcraft county which will b our 15 year in a row. Nothing gets me more fired up then talking about the UP. Keeps us up to date on how it is.

Adam

·
Registered
41 Posts
I agree with all you guys.... Love the UP!!!
Where you headed Mightymouse? Good luck and keep us all posted.
I can't stop thinking about our deer camp.... It can't come soon enough!!!
3stars

·
Premium Member
4,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
West of Manistique now and it's raining pretty good. I guess if its gotta rain may as well be during the drive. I-pod rocking, Mt Dew flowing and my brother is sleeping.........

·
Premium Member
4,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I agree with all you guys.... Love the UP!!!
Where you headed Mightymouse? Good luck and keep us all posted.
I can't stop thinking about our deer camp.... It can't come soon enough!!!
3stars
Camp is in Dickinson County, NE of Iron Mountain

·
Registered
11,623 Posts
Good luck Mighty . I cant wait until I get up there later this season. Every day I kick my self in the ass for moveing back to the lower , It sure isn't the same . Its either combat fishing or hunting down here.

·
Registered
5,041 Posts
My B.I.L. is up by crystal falls with his group think theres 10 in there group this yr they have 1 more week before heading back.

·
Premium Member
5,602 Posts
Have a great hunt. Looking forward to updates.

·
Registered
838 Posts
Looking forward to your updates as we will begin our 21st annual bowcamp a week later, we leave next Friday the 11th, Baraga County. Good luck!

1 - 20 of 53 Posts