Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
33,548 Posts
Thanks Petronius. The stem picture is particularly helpful.

I am not yet 100% convinced of it being Poison Sumac though. The taper of the base of the leaflet looks a little different, to me. And I did not get any rash at all from handling this, with the fully growing shoots, which normally have concentrated amounts of the toxin.

I sent my pictures to the invasive plant experts at Michigan State. They haven’t sent back an answer yet - somewhat telling.
Well, that was the best I could come up with. Hope the guys at Michigan State get back to you, if anyone knows, they will.
 
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Top