Michigan-Sportsman.com banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone been out on Union? any luck with finding any walleye out there?

·
Registered
4,453 Posts
My buddy talked me into Union the other day.
We didn't catch any walleye or talk to anyone that had.
Tried a spot that we used to get them from...got perch and a small pike, didn't mark anything other than the perch we were catching.

·
Registered
4,453 Posts
5 inches where I was at.
I would guess it's thicker now, it's been a couple cold days sinse then.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My buddy talked me into Union the other day.
We didn't catch any walleye or talk to anyone that had.
Tried a spot that we used to get them from...got perch and a small pike, didn't mark anything other than the perch we were catching.

My buddies went out there last night and got skunked too. That's why I was asking. I told them to go to Cass or long lake, but they didnt listen. :p

·
Registered
4,453 Posts
My buddies went out there last night and got skunked too. That's why I was asking. I told them to go to Cass or long lake, but they didnt listen. :p
I knew it was a bad idea lol!
You'd think I would be the first once wanting to go, since I pulled a couple out of there pushing 8lbs back in the day (yeah, I weighed them :fish2:)

The DNR fishstock keeps guys going there and other lakes every year but they still suck :lol:

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I knew it was a bad idea lol!
You'd think I would be the first once wanting to go, since I pulled a couple out of there pushing 8lbs back in the day (yeah, I weighed them :fish2:)

The DNR fishstock keeps guys going there and other lakes every year but they still suck :lol:
Lol yup - I tried to warn them but they didn't listen to me.

·
Registered
4,453 Posts
No.
North side, half way down the lake and out near really deep water.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts