Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had the pleasure of fishing with a good friend of mine Brad Jones. He showed me some new electronics of his called Livescope. You can cast your lure or bait out and watch it come back into the boat. You can even see if a fish is following behind it. Pretty amazing the technology they are coming out with these days.

·
Registered
5,029 Posts
Yes, I have seen it. One of the best videos ever was done by Ben Nowak. He was fishing for smallies on some lake up-north and you could see them swimming towards his bait and eating it. Pretty amazing. Panoptix was the first of this technology and then it was improved by Livescope. Panoptix has a longer range, but less detail.

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
BTW, your video threw me a curve-ball. When I hear Union Lake in MI, I think of the one in Oakland County. I was watching the video thinking, "man, that looks nothing like the Union Lake that I know", and that's because it isn't the same lake.
Yep. Your right. I’ve fished that one a few times too. Nice smallmouth in there! It’s on the bucket list of lakes to do a video on.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts