Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
1,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to set the record straight,my name was mentoned on another thread about training for money.
I would like to deny that accusation. Does a check count as money????What if I accept S and H green stamps ,or food stamps ,or just food.Does that count as money.
I will admit to accepting a bottle of Crown Royal,but I didn't drink it
all.I shared it with my buddys.Does that count????

So if I get a setter and come to the grouse trials can I still be an amatuer.Does anyone know where I can get a good setter, Ok well how about just a setter????:lol:

· Premium Member
11,080 Posts
Crown Royal!?!?

That puts you out of my price range:(

Could I just stop by and get some training tips if I brought 6 pack of Busch Light???

· Registered
531 Posts
I can attest to Scott's generosity!

Have been out there a few times, look forward to more...

Scott, Woody is growing up quite well, you should see him now...

· Registered
1,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
NEMichsportsman said:
Crown Royal!?!?

That puts you out of my price range:(

Could I just stop by and get some training tips if I brought 6 pack of Busch Light???
Joel bring your dog and the Busch Light, I have plenty of toilet paper on hand.:lol:

· Registered
6,543 Posts
Everybody seem to take what I post wrong. I could care what most people here think of me. But some small minded jealous Pearson with a axe to grind spread a rumor. Bruce said confront the one that did but Rich wouldn't tell who started he is above the crap that gets spread here. Don't worry Crosswind you won't come to a Cover Trial your dogs would have to handle wild bird not just establish a three second point and have to be steady to shot. You dominate your game because you train for it. Cover dog guys trail to handle wild birds. This is no way a slam of you of your dog we just play different games.

· Registered
1,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Worm Dunker said:
Everybody seem to take what I post wrong. I could care what most people here think of me. But some small minded jealous Pearson with a axe to grind spread a rumor. Bruce said confront the one that did but Rich wouldn't tell who started he is above the crap that gets spread here. Don't worry Crosswind you won't come to a Cover Trial your dogs would have to handle wild bird not just establish a three second point and have to be steady to shot. You dominate your game because you train for it. Cover dog guys trail to handle wild birds. This is no way a slam of you of your dog we just play different games.
I was wondering why my dogs run in after 3 seconds and flush those grouse and woodcock in the fall.Ya think they figured out how to count to 3. Ya think you can give me a couple pointers on training STWS,I have never trained one to do that.:help:

· Registered
7,178 Posts
Worm Dunker said:
Is "Pearson" a new member of this site?:lol:

Adam or Adam?

· Registered
299 Posts
Worm Dunker said:
Everybody seem to take what I post wrong......................................................you won't come to a Cover Trial your dogs would have to handle wild bird not just establish a three second point and have to be steady to shot. You dominate your game because you train for it. Cover dog guys trail to handle wild birds. This is no way a slam of you of your dog we just play different games.
Do they? I don't know you and don't really care what kind of pi$$ing contest happens in the Cover Dog world. But can you at least stop posting land mines, then acting surprised when people step on them and take offense. This thread was just a joke, and you've got to jump in and pick a fight. Your statement above is plainly offensive, even if Scott let it roll off his back, it was uncalled for.

· Registered
3,724 Posts
and I like to stay out of crap like this.
Maybe this thread could have been a joke, but I think it was more like "to provoke", like prodding a dog with a stick till you get it to bite.
Scott's a pro and should be above this type of thing.
Joel as a moderator should be too, rather than playing along.

Everybody has to have someting to say, I said mine but just have to wonder about some people sometimes.:sad: :confused:

Enough said, we are all adults.

Wally

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.