Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greg from away will be there doing his turkey hunting seminar on wed the 7th of april! i belive at about 6:30 pm call store to be sure about the time

·
Registered
2,260 Posts
Went to Greg's Seminar last year not only was it informative but intertaining as well. Will try to make it again this year.:)

·
Registered
1,584 Posts
is there a charge? how much? and i bet it gets packed early..

I am going to try and make it...I went to a siminar of his years ago and it was just awsome

Mikie

·
Registered
3,721 Posts
never been any charge in the past
went to two in the past, one with Rod Benson and oen with that Assmacher guy(probably misspelled his name), gray hair & pony tail all I can remember.
Haven't been packed either.

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
no charge and greg's seminars were filled the past two yrs guys were there at 600pm getting front row seats

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
so is anybody going ill be there with fred and greg that night! it would be good to put some names and faces together

·
Super Moderator
6,907 Posts
i am going to try and make it but i wont be able to get there till almost 7. if its to busy i will just pass on by.

·
Super Moderator
6,907 Posts
just found out that my sons first baseball practice is that thurs so i wont be able to make it. have fun.

·
Super Moderator
6,907 Posts
my bad on the day. either way his practice is still on the 7th:D

·
Registered
2,965 Posts
Went to the seminar, Took my father in law and my wifes uncle. Pretty informative, This guy is funny too. Not a very good turn out though. only about 12 people there total. I guess the Red Wing game had a lot to do with it. I know I almost didn't go because of it. Turns out I got home when It was still 1-0, I caught the whole third. I am glad I went.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts