Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
15,867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
U.P.S. just dropped off a box of the 2001 spring turkey guides. If you plan to apply, there are some changes you'll want to note. It appears that much of the state no longer has three different hunts before the guaranteed last hunt. It looks like there are two hunts, one from April 23-29 and the second from April 30-May 6. From then on, it looks like everyone who applied and didn't get drawn can hunt. Those are good changes. Here's my question for Boehr. Another change I see is that the cost has gone up very slightly. .40 cents for seniors $1.00 for regular residents and $5.00 for non-residents. First let me say that I think these increases are long overdue. To your knowledge, will these increases be reflected in other hunting licenses and fishing licenses? As I've said before, as long as the money went to the right places, the state could charge $25.00 for a deer tag, as far as I'm concerned. You can't hardly go to a decent restaurant and have a couple drinks before a nice dinner for $25.00.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.