Got my 2023 turkey patch today 馃槑
Grey Font Electric blue Pattern Circle
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Thanks for the reminder. Order placed.
Reactions: HuntinMichigan
Only took 3 days 馃憤
Thanks for the reminder. Order placed.
Reactions: Flag Up
Yup thanks, I just ordered a couple myself!
Flight
I ordered my 2022 patch in December. I鈥檓 disappointed with the new patches.

They are screened and no longer embroidered. To be honest, they look like something I鈥檇 find in a box of Captain Crunch when I was a kid.

Sent from my iPhone using Michigan Sportsman
If it makes you feel any better, I'll take the patch and send you a box of Capt. Crunch in exchange.

L & O
I ordered my 2022 patch in December. I鈥檓 disappointed with the new patches.

They are screened and no longer embroidered. To be honest, they look like something I鈥檇 find in a box of Captain Crunch when I was a kid.
Peanut butter Capn Crunch?
If it makes you feel any better, I'll take the patch and send you a box of Capt. Crunch in exchange.

L & O
Only if it comes with a prize, and I鈥檓 pretty sure they stopped adding toys because some idiot kid ate one

L & O
Here is my sons display with the fan from his first Tom and all the patches since he started hunting.

If you zoom in, you can see the 2022 patch has an odd reflective shimmer and just doesn鈥檛 hold the higher quality details of the older patches. Still cool, but definitely a step below the embroidered.

Wood Rectangle Paint Art Painting

Come on Chris, you Cant take a picture with the whole fan in it. Wouldn鈥檛 mind seeing the whole display, I always tell my wife nothing ever gets better. I鈥檓 not asking for the patch to be free, I鈥檓 already paying for it and wouldn鈥檛 mind paying a little more for quality!
Flight
Here is my sons display with the fan from his first Tom and all the patches since he started hunting.

If you zoom in, you can see the 2022 patch has an odd reflective shimmer and just doesn鈥檛 hold the higher quality details of the older patches. Still cool, but definitely a step below the embroidered.

View attachment 879987

Bah, come on Barney, you鈥檝e seem pics of that fan display 2-3 times on other threads. The only things that ever seem to change are the DNR patches and whatever other 鈥榮tuff鈥 the kid feels like adding to it, which can definitely be unique.

You probably smiled at the orange turkey tote hanging on the side, that鈥檚 the same one he used to carry out the bird. Ironically, I was told last year he needed another tote because the orange one was staying with the display fan, luckily I still have a few totes not in use, LOL.

Thinking of that - are you posting a thread soon for tote requests?

Come on Chris, you Cant take a picture with the whole fan in it. Wouldn鈥檛 mind seeing the whole display, I always tell my wife nothing ever gets better. I鈥檓 not asking for the patch to be free, I鈥檓 already paying for it and wouldn鈥檛 mind paying a little more for quality!
Flight
If you want any let me know, the wife is currently on a shirt making craze.
Flight
Bah, come on Barney, you鈥檝e seem pics of that fan display 2-3 times on other threads. The only things that ever seem to change are the DNR patches and whatever other 鈥榮tuff鈥 the kid feels like adding to it, which can definitely be unique.

You probably smiled at the orange turkey tote hanging on the side, that鈥檚 the same one he used to carry out the bird. Ironically, I was told last year he needed another tote because the orange one was staying with the display fan, luckily I still have a few totes not in use, LOL.

Thinking of that - are you posting a thread soon for tote requests?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts