Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,364 Posts
Darn it !!!! Got a doc appoiment tommorow or i;d come up and join ya bro.... Might come up and fish with timber wedensday... Good luck....

·
Banned
788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Darn it !!!! Got a doc appoiment tommorow or i;d come up and join ya bro.... Might come up and fish with timber wedensday... Good luck....
you and tracy are welcomed anytime bro. Chads one cool dude love fishing with him. looks like it will be dewy tomorow.

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

·
Registered
2,508 Posts
Wife cleared me for tomorrow so I sent you my phone number via PM. Give me a shout.

·
Premium Member
29,818 Posts
Good luck Brandon. Will be off Augres with Frank at 6a.m. Hope to be done before noon:D

·
Premium Member
29,818 Posts
Hope you guys pound them! If I went, the wife would have my **** packed, lol.
Don't have to worry about that, mine already packed hers and left 2 years ago:evilsmile You only get so much time in life to fish, but wifes can be found anytime:yikes::lol:

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
Don't have to worry about that, mine already packed hers and left 2 years ago:evilsmile You only get so much time in life to fish, but wifes can be found anytime:yikes::lol:
Haha, I have to admit, I have a pretty good one. But she just gets tired of me fishing, and deer season is just around the corner. She has learned to deal with it. :lol:

·
Banned
788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
thats right ralph, dont let the door hit em where the good lord split em. This is my last relationship if it dont work out im flying solo through life one fish at a time :lol::cool:

·
Premium Member
29,818 Posts
thats right ralph, dont let the door hit em where the good lord split em. This is my last relationship if it dont work out im flying solo through life one fish at a time :lol::cool:
Here's a quote to remember....."once you say....I do...they say.....no you don't":lol:

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
Wow did this go sideways right quick..:evil::lol:

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
:fish:Hope all rolls well with the dang storms rolling through.GL

·
Registered
25,415 Posts
Heads up Tue. Morn. Bad T-Storm rolling through the last Hr. Heavy lighting. Hope no-one is out in this.

·
Banned
788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Real nasty in linwood right now and another system is on its way. Were calling it

1 - 20 of 25 Posts