Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A bud and I hit the river yeserday from st.jeans,started out at belle Island bridge,the joe,cobo,under the big bridge,the steel plant then mud Island for the first fish,bud caught 3pounder then over to fighting where I picked up 2,a 3 and 5 pounder,1 on glow head and tail and one on a 3 colored head with a 4inch shad tail,both with no bait.Water was stained every where but the fighting Islands,water temps where on average of 41 high of 43. I was the only one jigging 2 rods in a maroon Ranger,why is that?its easier than most think,doubles your luck.met a mich-sportsman member,Jimbo? how did you guys do?the rain pushed us off at 1:30,was happy with 3 and not riding a hour and a half with a stinky skunk in the truck.I will be out both days this weekend ,taking my hard working employees that bitch that all I do is hunt and fish,thats where Bang-n-Fish came from,"dude,your always Bang-n-Fish,give us a chance to catch one"

BANG-N-FISH

·
Registered
5,994 Posts
Great job making a junky weather day a good fishing day. Man you were all over the river.

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Fighting island,, 2 rods?? ummm hate to inform you but,, more than likely you were in Canadian waters and only 1 rod is legal.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Im preety sure I was on our side of the cans,about 25 ft is canada,I was in 32 ft:D ,if Im wrong please tell me.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts