Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4,219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone had any luck in bolles Harbor area?
I was out today for a few hours off Luna pier......2 catfish and 4 bass.
Water very dirty.
Looking for clear water near Monroe area......???
Thank You

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
Went out of bolles tues morning at about 7am & stoped at 8:30 am got 7 in the box between 17"-22" threw 3 back because they were between 13-14". 8 white bass to. Thanks to another who showed me how to troll he was a big help. Met him in this forum. trolled between 2.5 & 3mph seemed to work best. about 18 fow.

·
Registered
3,220 Posts
We bounced around out there last night. Too rough to get my regular program set up, plus forgot the Walleye boards. Ended the night with 1 18 1/2" eye and 2 silvers. Eye was on purpledescent tot 55' back, in 13-16 FOW, I say that because the waves were bouncing us that much not real sure what the actual depth was. Water was extremely dirty, but we got tired and wet trying to work our way north.

Have to say that it was my first time out of Bolles, and I may be doing it a lot more. Shorter trip to the lake, for sure, than Sterling. Although I would bet that the bay would have been a bit calmer and easier to fish. The crew talked to some guys at the dock while I was getting the truck and they did pretty decent, but I think they were further north and deeper than us.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts