Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There is a definate mud-line on the south side of Belle and on Can. side of peche. Looks pretty murky on US side but pretty sure it's not that bad. All the mud seems to be making its way south to Can. side of river and lake. Downtown is muddy on either side but a little clearer in the middle of the channel whre everyone hammered em on Sun. Still pretty windy near the water but much better than yesterday. Got a shot at clearing up enough on US side to get out for the evening fish. I'll go down and check again this afternoon and post whether or not it has improved any. It's pretty convenient living 2 blocks away from the river.:D

·
Registered
4,046 Posts
Thanks for the info Derek, I was hoping someone would know....;)

Mushy

·
Registered
336 Posts
Castmaster,
Your wife must love you very much to allow you to fish as much as you do.
I'm jealous!

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I've told her a hundred times...
"You won't see me in the spring. I loved fishing before I met you , and I'll still love it if you're gone.":evil:

·
Registered
6,245 Posts
CASTMASTER 5000 said:
I've told her a hundred times...
"You won't see me in the spring. I loved fishing before I met you , and I'll still love it if you're gone.":evil:
well at least you got your priorities straight :)
oh and PS that is a 100% improvement on your avatar:lol:

·
Registered
9,769 Posts
People talk about plastics and the river, and THAT"S where your mind went?

A little too much plastic for me but it beats the schnizzle out of that double bass avatar. Anybody can catch a Bass.

·
Registered
2,139 Posts
Havent been around in a couple days, Nice avatar! Those two smallies turned into largies!

·
Registered
5,115 Posts
A few of the old timers were out this morning...afterwards I had coffee with them.....and yes they still are catching fish....each one had at least 4 nice fish pulling rapalas.....I've set up to take the next 4 Fridays off to spend more time with my lovely boat.....Hope the wife doesn't mind!!:lol: :lol: :lol:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts