Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
I'll second lake oakland.....I dont think there is public access to it though.....but I could be wrong. Same for Woodhull lake.....some nice crappie in there too.

Here's a couple more....

Sylvan
Cass
Green
Stoney Creek

Good luck and let us know how ya do

·
Registered
30 Posts
Yes There Is A Public Launch On Lake Oakland Take Walton Blvd East Off Dixie To Dill Dr Right After The Crosswalk Over Walton Blvd. When The Ice Is Good You Will Have Alot Of Motorcycles That Ice Race There. We Walk East Around To A Small Beach Area. Taken Nice Perch And Gills But No Specks, Also The Lake Is Loaded With Pike. If I Remember Right There Is A No Size Limit And 5 A Day Goodluck And Tight Lines.

Icehunter

·
Registered
30 Posts
oakland lake and woodhull lake are in oakland county by waterford, stoney creek is in macomb county. check the DNR web site under fishing and inland lakes shows all counties that they have maps for.
hope this helps????
icehunter

·
Registered
4,338 Posts
KENT LAKE, though where most people fish, in the deep hole, they ususally just get dinks. But, in spot "X" at night, we have caught dozens of 10-12+ inch crappie in a single night. Just gotta know where the big boys like to hang in winter.

·
Registered
8,737 Posts
nismo240 said:
what counties are they in and where to find specks at stoney creek?????
The current state record White Crappie (3.39lbs, 19.5") was taken from Stoney Creek Lake 5/22/2000 on a Warden's Rooster Tail. I believe the angler was casting near the hole by the south dam.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts