Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well it happen today while on my way to work riding my bike a lady on her cell phone ran the stop sign and hit me. Worst part is she did not stop.
Now I will need to look at my bike and see what it needs to get back on the road.
Been a fun month the wife blown the tranny in the van and now my bike gets hit. May have to ask what will need to be next

·
Registered
2,432 Posts
First and foremost, good to see you're OK.

Not to sound funny, but did you get the number of that truck that hit you? Any distinguishing features? Any damage to it?

Hitting a cyclist and taking off just isn't right.

·
Registered
3,838 Posts
I almost get nailed by some driver not paying attention about once per week, but never actually got hit. Glad you are OK, but it sucks about your bike, AND that the driver fled the scene. Oh yea, I've blown a tranny as well, but not in the same circumstances as you. You're due for a turnaround in your luck. Hang in there!

·
Super Moderator
4,275 Posts
Go sit at this same location another day. Odds are the person was also on the way to work !!! Get the plate and call police...

·
Registered
3,774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Need to do something, luck has to change out soon. Almost afraid to pull my bow back with my luck it will come undone.

·
Registered
3,649 Posts
hey bud time to buy a lotto ticket. if you didn't have bad luck you'd have none at all. did you get that trek?? I've been scoping yard sales seeing if anything is around for you or corey. he needs a bike bad too.

mom and i went 77 miles from indian river to the bridge and back. i thinking of trying my house to the bridge 110 miles one way:evil: just those darn hills going to alpena:D

keep your head up bud ..things get better;) corey said to sue her:lol::lol:
why didn't you think of that:lol:

btw you do have a helmet on that noggin of yours now don't you??

·
Registered
3,774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
nope trek sold before I could get paid. Found out the hit must of been harder than I thought. Tuesday morning at 4:30 am while riding home my frame at the rear tire broke. Went this morning and bought a schwinn. crossover between a rode and mountain bike. nice bike but still not a road bike i need for the speed.

·
Registered
3,649 Posts
bummer i bought a 6500 trek for the trails it a nice bike but I know why they call it a hard tail. I going to keep my eyes open at yard sales for bike still

. It's so nice riding here. no other riders hardly at all. I rode to 65 and back home last week on my cannondale .:D

yea you can stroke it with those big tires on the road bikes but don't hit any gravel when you're booking down the hill:yikes:

now we wear a helmet I take it??

1 - 10 of 10 Posts