Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,862 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright, I know I have been vocal about the APR issue myself, but it's getting rediculous! I am calling a truce, and will not post anything regarding my objections to anything related to a regulation pertaining to anything attached to a deer's head!

Good luck everyone!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Ohub Campfire mobile app

·
Registered
36,014 Posts
It's a great time of year to get outside and deer hunt.

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
I quit posting in this section pretty much too its a waste of time. I would much rather grab my bow or shotgun and hunt with my family and friends. I took my 2 and a half year old grandson bluegill fishing 2 weeks ago what a riot, something worthwhile instead of posting and bickering on here. Some of you should try getting outdoors you might like it!

·
Registered
11,452 Posts
Sounds great. Shut-up & hunt!!!!!!:)

·
Registered
5,865 Posts
I quit posting in this section pretty much too its a waste of time. I would much rather grab my bow or shotgun and hunt with my family and friends. I took my 2 and a half year old grandson bluegill fishing 2 weeks ago what a riot, something worthwhile instead of posting and bickering on here. Some of you should try getting outdoors you might like it!
It is a good time for gills. I had a great time catching 12 nine to eleven inch gills this past Saturday. They made a great fry, after being filleted, for our three grandchildren and us.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts