Michigan-Sportsman.com banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
9,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To kind of piggyback Phil160 thread, let's see some more of your guys Buck mounts and or Trophy Rooms. Hell it doesn't hurt to show off a little. Nuttin else to do, it's freezing out! I'll start it off, here's some my boys hanging out in my deer cave. And also one of my favorites. 140" 10 point I shot with a shotgun in 2000.

Attachments

·
Registered
760 Posts
This is in my living room no man cave or trophy room yet. Nothing huge just bucks I was proud of. The first picture is this years and last years bucks and next year I'm committing to 3 1/2 and older bucks. The second picture is bucks I harvested in 02 and 05 when I had no standards for harvesting bucks other than being legal.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
Awesome trophy rooms guys. My next house will be outfitted with a man cave / trophy room... can't wait!

·
Registered
2,512 Posts
I don't have pics but my dad's trophy room includes a caribou, full body mount of a black bear, 7 point buck, a turkey, and a handmade gun cabinet created by my grandfather-- really brings everything together

·
Registered
5,198 Posts
I am just waiting on carpet installation and my cave/trophy room will be finished with full wet bar. Will post soon.

·
Registered
9,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Are you guys kidding me? Cool stuff here..Greybeard are you a taxidermist??

·
Registered
302 Posts

Sent from my iPhone using Ohub Campfire

1 - 20 of 54 Posts