Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
337 Posts
Nice catch! I just got the boat ready to go today. Can't wait to go out. What was the water temp?

·
Registered
199 Posts
Nice fish!:tdo12: I knew some guys would be out there today catchin some. My son had a baseball game right down by the St. Jeans ramp - field off of conor - and I only saw 1 boat jiggin - but I was dreamin of getting out there. Hopefully next week. Congrats - those ealy spring eyes looked nice.
Bob

·
Registered
9,807 Posts
good job guys... our boat got a couple as well, one got put back and one eater that went home with me in order to facilitate some walleye chowder. only had a disposable camera with us so pics are going to take a while.

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Dad took a couple people to trenton channel today and put a 4 1/2, 7 and a 8 pounder in the boat!!! look's like he know's his stuff!!!!
Steve,

Nice job on those fish.

It is a good sign of things to come if some hens are moving into the river. Did you guys manage to hook anything else like some younger male that may have been following those hens?

·
Registered
9,770 Posts
Nice fish!:tdo12: I knew some guys would be out there today catchin some. My son had a baseball game right down by the St. Jeans ramp - field off of conor - and I only saw 1 boat jiggin - but I was dreamin of getting out there. Hopefully next week. Congrats - those ealy spring eyes looked nice.
Bob

Was that you guys with the barbecue/smoker?

·
Registered
3,870 Posts
We fished the channel for a little while today. Brdhntr had a few bites and i'm almost possitive i rolled a fish....I guess we should have fished closer to the stacks.

·
Registered
2,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Steve,

Nice job on those fish.

It is a good sign of things to come if some hens are moving into the river. Did you guys manage to hook anything else like some younger male that may have been following those hens?
nope..no male's with them that where hitting!! did mark a lot of fish!! get some warm rain and they will be hitting hard!!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.