Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for bulk treble hooks. Size 8 preferably in red. I will be needing a lot and have not found a website that had them in bulk. Anyone know where I can get these??

·
Registered
3,297 Posts
I used to buy red trebles in 6s and 8s off ebay in packs of 100....not sure what's out there now, but it was always a good source. However, they weren't super sharp hooks, not like the owner's or gammies I use now, but they did catch fish.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Which of the two shown are quality? Diiachi ones are more expensive so I'm guessing those are better than the vmc. Any suggestions. They are going into crawler harnesses.
Jeff

·
Registered
6,388 Posts
MisterTwister said:
Which of the two shown are quality? Diiachi ones are more expensive so I'm guessing those are better than the vmc. Any suggestions. They are going into crawler harnesses.
Jeff
You wont go wrong with a VMC hook, they have been around a long time!!

Scott

·
Premium Member
1,040 Posts
MisterTwister said:
I am looking for bulk treble hooks. Size 8 preferably in red. I will be needing a lot and have not found a website that had them in bulk. Anyone know where I can get these??
If their're still around.....FishermansShack....503/838/6395. Havn't used them for awhile, but had a large selection of VMC and others.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts