Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I was wrong about the lake we rented the cabin on this weekend. It's High Lake. So any info on that would be nice. Sorry for wasting your time about Crystal Lake. I was confused I guess.

I did see the weather report and brrrrr. it's gonna be cold up there. -11 for the low sat! I suppose I better bring my shanty.

·
Registered
8,066 Posts
Hey Stump,
There are people ice fishing right off the boardman on the bay if your interested. It looked like the bay was frozen all the way over today. Yesterday you could see open water. If you need a partner, let me know:)

·
Registered
8,066 Posts
Oh ok.

I didn't word that sentence right. The bay from what I saw today was frozen over. Yesterday, people were out ice fishing where the ice was safe. They were no where near open water. I am pretty sure that going past these guys would not be safe right now. They were only a football field off shore.

Well, if your in the traverse city area at all and want to say Hi, give me a call.

BTW. if you aren't doing well at high lake and want to try for some perch, we did good on skimog a few weeks ago.

·
Registered
4,912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Any other circumstances and I would get with ya Stelmon, I have a wedding to attend on Sat and the place we rented is on high lake so I'm gonna try to stick in a few hours of fishing in the morning and on sunday morning. I wont have the time to make any other trips though.

Since when did you live up there?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts