Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,099 Posts
Beautiful, pic Jim!

Man, that scene brought a smile to my face....those indeed are the good times. Pleasant temps, awesome colors, pungent fall smells and workable sets! :D

I vote that everyone posts some "nice weather" pics to remind us all of what we have to look forward to. I probably have quite a few that I could dig up.

Heres an October grey fox.....

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
here is a picture of the first animal that i trapped this year (other than opposums). i just about did some back flips when i seen this fella. i caught this one roughly the last week of october.

mike

·
Registered
2,012 Posts
Awesome pics guys! Everytime I see the pics I want to start trapping, but I don't have any idea where/how to start :sad: !

·
Registered
348 Posts
Still scratching my head as to why that property produce a big goose egg this year, as far as yotes go. Crazy.......I had coyotes dancing in my head each time I checked this stop, but it just didn't happen. Oh well.....I'll be back there again next year. ;)

·
Registered
588 Posts
I didn't start to figure out what I was doing nearly untill the snow began to fall. Great images you guys. I'll have some fall images for your viewing next year! :)

Dan

·
Registered
655 Posts
WOW a triple on yotes and is an awesome picture...i really like those fall pictures guys keep em coming....makes me want to target fox and yotes next year...:evil: :evil:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts